Soooo...I went and suggested to Stasha the, OZ of Monday Listicles, that we show 10 Things aka the crap in our purses. In the interest of full disclosure, it was really just the excuse I needed to clean the thing out. I chose not to picture the handful of saltine cracker crumbs or the broken fortune cookie found in the depths of mine.And not everything I pulled out made it back into the bag.
The bag and its mystery weight
(minus the phone I used to snap the photos )
1. A couple of on-the-go Greens. Never know when I will need to power up
2. Broken earrings
3. Crayons. You have NO IDEA how handy it is to have these at your fingertips!
4. The total sum of cash in my purse.
5. The microchip that SHOULD be in the cat. Don't ask (or judge)
6. My needles. Both used an unused.
No, it isn't for heroine. Thanks for asking tho
7. Lil Duck's additions...the thermometer for when her giraffe
has a fever, a random LEGO and hair stuffs
8. My WonderWoman wallet (no money, just a debit card, insurance card and work license)
9. My work id granting me entrance into jail, drug rehab, the ER, job fairs and the Zoo.
10. The bag in the bag...cherry Vaseline, hand sanitizer, newly acquired epi pen, random coupon and lipstick; all VERY standard in any woman's bag. Although I will caution a gal when replacing the travel size hand sanitizer, the bottle looks strikingly the same as Astroglide.
I did put the wad of old receipts back into one of the pockets.
Seriously, you never know when you're going to be
somewhere and need toilet paper.
Drip dry ain't cool, Quackers.
So what's in yours?