So, just DO IT! Make your list and link up. I want to see where your mule is going to show out, what you're sticking and where!
As for me? Here is my list of
10 Things I Have No Intention of Changing in 2013...
1. My obscene grammatical atrocities and gross over abundance of typos. I might try to correct this but I'm pretty sure it aint gonna happen.
2. The number of hours I sit and watch TV. I average an hour, maybe two, in a week.
3. My pant size. I currently have two sizes of jeans in my closet. I will not change that. If needed, I will buy a belt (read: I'm not gonna gain more weight)
4. My sex drive *rawr*
5. The amount of laughter in our house. It is unmeasurable at this point. I'm good with that.
6. Teenage angst that permeates our home. This is on the list because I am no fool. I know better than to think I will affect any significant change in this infection. Instead, I am grabbing a surf board and riding the wave with a spill proof wine glass and stash of Xanax.
7. My freakish need to clean and organize. That shit needs to be done! We might have Big Foot living in our basement. It could happen! You haven't seen the basement.
8. The refusal to share my pillows and the severe consequences that will be dealt to the soon to be suffocating offender. Do not judge! My pillows are sacred. This is not a euphemism, by the way. DO NOT STEAL MY PILLOWS!
9. My ability to fit the mold. My cervix is oddly shaped (the doc said the strangest she had ever seen), my brain unquestionably warped, and my sense of humor so far from PC it is not even in the English Alphabet.
10. See number 9