Stasha has thrown down the ultimate of exposure gauntlets. It's one thing to peek into a woman's fridge, another entirely into her closet...especially if said closet is shared. I'd almost rather let you take a peek into my underwear drawer but its empty. Heh
Look, judge, compare, sympathize, empathize and pray for me. Irishman doesn't yet know I took pictures. (there's a new bottle of Jameson in the kitchen, dear...)
Monday Listicles Presents 10 Things In Your Closet
1. A General look in...desperately need organization
2. This is sitting on my shoe shelf. I'm not sure if it's Irishman's way
of telling me my shoes smell or if he is using it to hide from me.
3. No REAL closet is complete without a Pimp hat and some dolla bling...HOLLA
4. Surely your closet comes complete with weaponry and some bungee chords
5. The majority of Irishman's hunting gear. He is hoping the plastic bag will ward off my Scentsy from seeping into the fabrics. Evidently the last hunting trip the does caught wind of my Blueberry Cheesecake and were pissed he didn't bring any. (also, shameless plug...I do have an online party for Scentsy currently open. ORDER now!! You'll love it!)
And for a little switcheroo, Five Things I WISH were in my closet....the last time I added to my wardrobe was Valentine's Day LAST year and that's because Irishman bought me an outfit. It really is time to do some shopping...
Your turn! Snap, share, list & link it!