Thankfully, most every Monday Stasha at The Good Life has a magnificent list topic to kick off the week. This week may just be exceptionally awesome compared to all the others....maybe even compared to the week where I chose the topic.
Yes...it's that good. Or rather, I am that
Thank you Bonny Bard for forcing me to reach into the rarely tapped file of "MY AWESOMENESS"
1. I am awesome at tripping in stupid which makes those around me laugh.
2. I expertly confuse those around me with my randomness
3. I am a great mom... (my kid tells me I rock)
4. I can talk in circles with the best of them
5. I vacuum like none you've encountered before
6. I am a terrible liar
7. I laugh a lot...like a lot a lot. Except when I'm not...and then I'm polishing my sarcasm skills.
8. I make THE BEST cookies in whole neighborhood. I've mastered the skill of removing them from the freezer and popping them into the oven. BOOM!
9. I mail booze to my friends (betcha wanna be my friend now, eh?)
10. I will tell you straight up if that outfit makes you look fat. (see #6)
I am positive I have missed many items that should have made the list. Feel free to add to my list in the comments. I suppose I should encourage you to write your own list of greatness but truthfully, I'd rather you spend your time adding to mine.