You can absolutely take to the bank that I am a terrible liar. Secrets? I can keep secrets and when it comes to my family, I will admit that something deep and primal kicks in. I can be convincing in that instance if I need to. And I suppose in the essence of full disclosure I should add that I can keep secrets as long as its not a SURPRISE. I am TERRIBLE at keeping surprise secrets (ask my friends. They all know what they are getting for Christmas already).
I don't know if its the amount of effort it takes to maintain a lie per breath (and we both know people whom if they are breathing they are lying) because I'm all about reducing effort in life, or if its the way I was raised. I was not raised among liars.
The post title?
A lie, but then that's the topic this week for Monday Listicles. 10 Untruths About Yourself...only one can not be a fib. This should be interesting....
One of these things is not like the other....
can you pick out the ONE truth from this list of 10??
1. I was a cheerleader in highschool
2. I have interpreted for a presidential visit in my city
3. I am inherently messy. It takes great effort to maintain order, cleanliness and organization.
4. I have become completely unraveled with this moving process - to the point that I'm wearing the same clothes three days in a row without washing them.
5. One time I had sex in a Burger King Bathroom.
6. I have an uncanny ability to rap like I'm not white. Its my best kept secret.
7. I have a really hard time turning down a double dog dare. As a result I ran naked across three football fields on three separate occasions.
8. I caught the house on fire. It was an accident...an honest one.
9. I am a champion bowler in my city, trophies, plaques and a picture on the wall kind of champion.
10. I auditioned for a role in a porn in my early twenties.
OKAY PEEPS! Get your truth serum out! That list was actually much more difficult than I thought it was going to be (<--seee blech="blech" effort="effort" i="i" which="which">ONE--seee>
is the truth?
Try your hand at it with Stasha at The Good Life!