Not just once...ten times.
Ten different Firsts.
Bridget from Twinisms (<---which is a "first" that won't make my list) and Stasha from The Good Life are curious as to what experiences are found on our life's Firsts list. Think about it, write about it and link up! Be a cool kid for once (<---there's your first First!)
1. First time I actually drank beer and liked it is a part of my First date with Irishman. (a twofer)
2. First time I stood in front of 20,000+ people. (yes, there would be other times over the coming years. Its an insane rush!) I was 16 years old and singing the National Anthem at a major league baseball game in our city. (I swear I have a photo of me on the field somewhere, I just couldn't find it)
3. My First Boyfriend....according to the family photo albums. My family....they fancy themselves a bunch of comedians (apple-tree-shrug)...since this is technically recorded in our family "History" I have learned to accept it. Plus, its just pretty damn funny and oddly enough I am totally enthralled with Irishman's man fur. Now, it doesn't rival this caveman by any means, but its still sexy as hell (Irishman's manfur...not the caveman pictured).
4. Big Rock...the First place I learned to skip little rocks. I was 33...yes, it was just this past summer. God Bless Irishman's patience.
5. First headshot. I was 20 in this photo. Amazing how time flies and it would be years before I was in front of the camera again (just last month...and I haven't gotten those photos back yet). Who knew the next time around it would be with stretch marks and baby jelly**.
7. First photo holding my baby sister after she came home (actually my cousin is holding her. I'm just looking cute).
8. First Peppermint Martini...there are a lot of other Firsts that surround the enjoyment of a new holiday tradition. I am SUPER SUPER looking forward to Irishman donning his Santa Bartender hat for these.
9. First getaway Irishman took me on. The last time I had left my town's borders had been 8 years prior. It was certainly time to get away, and it was an extremely memorable First.
10. First car in which I learned to drive a manual. Wasn't long before I was banging gears and it deeply, deeply rooted a desire for speed, the pedal to the floor and slamming through gears!
|*not my actual car but it looked JUST like this*|
I'm curious and nosy and want to know what is on YOUR list of Firsts. Link up with Stasha for Monday Listicles and let me snoop! OH and be SURE to check back next week! I do believe I have the honor of staking claim to the listicle topic!
10 Amazing Memories From A Not So Distant Past...reach into your short term memory and pull out the awesomeness of recent years, months, weeks, days, hours... awesome moments aren't reserved for "way back when".
**Definition of Baby jelly: (adj) describing the parts of the body post child bearing that resemble a bowl full of room temperature jello.