10 Amazing Memories From A Not So Distant Past....
(aka, what I did this summer)
1. Learning to skip rocks together.
2. Family Golf outtings.
And Lil Duck and I got to ride the short bus. Thankfully there were no actual windows so there was no risk of embarrassing Lil Duck in giving in to my compulsion to lick the windows. Every family has a Garfield, ya know...
4. Family road trip and adventures in a rainforest complements of the Omaha Zoo.
6. Many, many days of cooking lunch together and picnicking inside the My Little Pony purple tent in the living room.
7. A fun fill family connecting trip to the newly opened LEGO Land and aquarium.
8. End of summer Hawaiian Luau. This was THE party of the year! A house party complete with staff for parking help or valet parking, wrist bands at the door and you had to be on the "list". A free bar, pool, hot tub, food and DJ with dance floor and chief of police carving the pig. Adults only, we had a blast!
9. Irish Festival...the first night was family fun. Dancing, shopping, amazing music, bubble tents, fairy wings, princess sightings, cotton candy, yummy kettle corn and bagpipes.
10. This was taken as we celebrated year 3 day 1...
What have you been up to???