I quickly regurgitated the idea of 'sharing'. I have no idea what you would want to know. Suggestions? Is it like filling out a profile for MATCH.COM? Do I tell you my hobbies and that I like sunsets? Or do you wanna know my bra size and the worst thing I've ever done? Why doncha help a gal out and give me some questions to answer? Kinda like the Random Moment Samples thing only totally different. Got it? Ok. Swell...lets move on...
Oh, one more thing. Somehow I found myself reading some little blurb about learning your fairy name. In honor of a most favorite holiday tomorrow I give you my unquie fairyname:
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives where fireflies mate and breed.
She is only seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky.
Her dresses glow with fiery colours. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.
Uhhh...yup...that's me....baking in the sun, hanging out watching others have sex because I myself look like a flippin' bug that burrows into the ground during winter. But hey, I'm cheerful! If you'd like to learn what your very unique fairie name is please click here. Think its stoopid? Yeah, well...we're moving on now...
...the following is an email I received from my cousin - we are two peas in a pod. She's my other half - fo real! Its a damn good thing we grew up in different states because if we hadn't I'd probably be blogging from behind some bars or at least from a halfway house or the witness protection program. Yeah...its like that.....
So to all my BBFF and yet to be BBFF's......
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of True Friendship. You WON'T see cutesy little smiley faces on this card- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!
2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you
quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused, I will use little words.
7. When you are sick, Stay away from me until you are well again.. I don't want whatever you have...
8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off-- After I laugh my ass off!!
9. This is my oath...
I pledge it to the end.
'Why?' you may ask;
-- because you are my FRIEND!
can feel the